DETAILS OF THE PROFESSIONAL COURSE
This course is the logical and compulsory continuation of the initiation course.
It allows you to establish your achievements and to access better technique, a more in-depth knowledge of the air, longer and higher flights. Content adapted to each level allows you to progress effectively for 3 or 5 days.
It is the validation of the initial license and the preparation for the pilot's license!
Be autonomous on a known site, know how to provoke and control the roll, the pitch, the techniques of descents, piloting at the rear, speed range, inflation facing the sail.
Depending on the theoretical training units covered and the various flights carried out, you will gradually move towards the pilot's license, with autonomy on a known site, in calm conditions
1 to 2 instructors on a school slope (2 instructors from 5 students)
2 instructors for long flights
Theoretical content :
- Weather report
- Advanced aerology and meteorology
- Technique in flight: accelerator, ears, collapses, alti/vario use, turbulence
- Pose technique
- Use of reserve and folding
Practical content :
- Technical upgrade on a school slope
- Autonomy in take-off in various conditions (back and face, variable slope, crosswind,...)
- Flight plan autonomy (before and during the flight)
- Active piloting in flight (management of pendulum movements)
- Autonomy varied landings
- Manage in case of closure
- Accelerator, easy to use
- Fast descent
- Set up and maintain equipment
- Respect of priorities
Flight exercise :
- Exercise for active piloting
- Accelerator with and without ears
- Asymmetrical ears
- Steering at the rear
- Sail side
- Slumping technique
- Back and front static control
- Pitch and Roll
- Paced turns
- Flight regime
At the end of the morning and at the end of the course, DEBRIEFING!!!
Our philosophy of the advanced course :
The advanced course is to gain autonomy in the flight take-off and landing phases, but also to know when to take off or give up. The goal of this course is to give you as many keys as possible to progress and become autonomous in flight.
Our equipment pack is renewed every year:
- Prion 5 Nova, Go, Bolero6 sails
- Supair Access 2 harness, Woody Valley
- Start rescue from Supair
We are also reseller of the following brands:
Nova/ Ozone/ Gin/ Skywalk/ Neo/ UP/U-turn/
Supair / Woody Valley
The material packs can be sold at the end of the course at a very advantageous price.
We offer the pack at the price of one sail.
Take for example: a PRION5 wing €3312/Harness €680/Parachute €540/Maillons+Elevateurs €57 = €4589.
The pack will be invoiced to you at 3312€. Be one fitness 1277€.
You will be OFFERED the harness, the reserve parachute, the maillons and the elevator!
Course price for 3 or 5 mornings
Price per person: €330 over 3 mornings
Price per person: €550 over 5 mornings
Course for less than 3 students / Low season rate
For 1 person: €150 per half day on a school slope and €2,650 per half day on a high slope flight.
For 2 people: 120 € per half day on a school slope and 160 € per half day of great flight.
if you have your own material.
The equipment must be approved and revised.
Additional educational tandem flight at 85 €.
This flight will be carried out in the afternoon in thermal conditions to carry out the following exercises:
roll, pitch, ancestry, wing or wing over, rapid descent (360, ears, 360 ear, B), landing
To be provided by the trainee:
Clothing suitable for the outdoors: sportswear, light mountain shoes or sports shoes (good ankle support and shock-absorbing soles)
Also bring water, sunglasses, sunscreen
A medical certificate of aptitude for the practice of paragliding (this is necessary for the issue of the FFVL insurance license, it can be issued by your general practitioner) or a certificate of cover in aerial civil liability (RCA) including the paragliding practice.
Séance théorique dans notre salle à l'intérieur du camping.
Découvrez le parapente, une activité unique avec des sensations en 3 D
WHY CHOOSE FLY MILLAU PARAGLIDING?
- School Labeled EFVL 2022
- We are a team of enthusiasts.
- Very recent equipment with the latest developments.
- 2 instructors on a school slope from 5 students
- Possibility to buy the equipment at the end of the course at very attractive prices.
- Possibility to lend you equipment outside of the course to inflate against the sail.
- Cottage of reception at the Millau plage landing + courtyard at the Millau Plage campsite.
- We are on the sites all year round to advise you.
- Possibility of making flight in thermal conditions according to your availability.
- We have a WhatsApp group to connect all beginner pilots (share your new passion, get opinions on the weather conditions of the day, organize shuttles, continue your progress as a group, etc....).
- You can join us all year round.